When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


1/29/10

Where's My Underwear? - Part II

Bubble baths are a thing of the past. These days, I lock the kids in our room with me, leave our bathroom door open, hop in the shower, and am out in under 4 minutes.

Then I begin the clean-up process. Amazing what can happen in 4 minutes.

Part of the process includes picking up my hastily discarded clothes and putting them in the hamper. Only, recently, I couldn't find my underwear. I didn't understand it. Why wasn't it with my jeans in a pile on the bathroom floor? Where could it be?

Did I mention Maddie likes to play dress-up? Lovely little girl, but underwear worn as a necklace? Just not a good look for you, honey.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jessie!!! I love your blog - just discovered it actually! You are hilarious and a great writer. I hope you are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete