When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


4/6/10

Attack of Buzz Lightyear

So during the move, let's just say I was a little less stringent about TV restrictions. Parker was plugged in...a lot. He discovered Toy Story. He has become Toy Story.

"Mom, can you be Woody and I be Buzz Whiteyear?" No kidding, I get this request at least 10 times a day.

"BZZZZZ! I am shooting you with my wazer!" He pushes a non-existant button on his forarm and aims it at whatever happens to cross his path.

"Wook! I can fwy!" Pressing an imaginary button on his chest, arms shooting out to his sides, running in frantic circles around the room.

My personal favorite: "To infibity um peon!" (To infinity and beyond.)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Ethan likes Buzz, too - he was introduced to it at daycare and Toy Story is one of my dad's favorites but I keep forgetting to tell him. Ethan can't quite get "lightyear" out either but I can't really pinpoint what it is he says. I'll have to listen again and let you know because it's just too funny and not nearly as close as "whiteyear" is. I had to ask several times and get him to point to what he meant the first time he said it.

    ReplyDelete