When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


7/3/15

Kota Kinabalu, Borneo, Malaysia

Our next trip occurred a bit later in November.  Aaron had a business trip on the Malaysian island of Borneo in the city of Kota Kinabalu,  He went first, then Grammy and I packed up the kids and followed.  We stayed in a beautiful hotel with lots of different pools with waterfalls.  On the weekend, we drove (thank you, dear Lord, for Google Maps) to the Lok Kawi Wildlife Park where we saw tons of exotic animals.
The view from the room.


My favorite people.

The kids love the pool!








Maddie was an excellent tour guide.

Caleb was really excited about the animals.

We also took a boat to a small, uninhabited island about 1/2 mile offshore.  It was awesome!  Parker, Maddie, and Jack snorkeled for the first time.  Caleb and I parasailed together.  (I didn't feel like the most responsible mom as my feet left the deck and I looked above me to the cables held together by duct tape.)  Parker hiked a steep trail and bravely ziplined with his daddy over the open water.  Everyone had a ball!












No comments:

Post a Comment