When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


11/23/09

Gross!!!

A neighbor recently left a toy at our home. It is a thin, sticky, octopus-shaped thingy. We have been meaning to return it...Now, I think we'll replace it.

Today Parker was in the potty for an awfully long time. I asked his dad to check on him. He said he did. Later, I went in. Parker was just standing there. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was washing the toy because it fell into the potty.

I looked in the sink...nothing there. I peered in the potty....empty.

"Where is it?" I ask.

"There!" he replied, pointing. "I'm washing it!"

It was down inside the toilet brush container (with the brush on top).

Ewwww!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Now you are motivating me to get busy on my blog....though I don't think I have anything quite as entertaining as you :)

    ReplyDelete