When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


11/18/09

Wasting Food

During a snack, I noticed he was intentionally throwing Fruit Loops on the floor and smiling. I said, "What are we doing here?" His enthusiastic reply?
"We're wasting food!"
At least he's honest.

That reminds me of another story. He was in the backseat, and I had given him some Cheerios. Maddie was crying and reaching for them. I asked him to share some, as he can reach across the space between their carseats. I heard short loud exclamations: "Share! Share! Share!" I looked back in time to see him launching a Cheerio at her head in time with his next "Share!" I looked at her and noticed she was covered in cereal but happily munching away.
This is a perfect example of how he likes to obey on his own terms. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment