When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


11/23/09

Spin the Bottle

One afternoon, I asked Parker if he wanted to play a game.
"Sure!" he happily responded.
"What would you like to play?" I asked.
"Spin the bottle!"

My jaw dropped. Then I couldn't stop laughing. Where on earth had he heard about spin the bottle?

A few days later, I was reading an Arthur book to him...You know the series about the 8 year old aardvark? It was called Arthur's Birthday. A girl in his class, who is invited to the party, says something about playing spin the bottle.

I guess he remembered that phrase.

So now we have an alcohol-drinking, spin-the-bottle playing 2 year old boy who wants to go to Vagina. I might just win the Parent of the Year award.

No comments:

Post a Comment