When your daily activities are in concert with your highest priorities, you have a credible claim to inner peace. – Hyrum Smith


11/20/09

You say Virginia, I say Vagina

The Farrs are wonderful family friends. Their son, Nolan, is nearly Parker's age. When they lived down the street, the boys played together several days a week. They were inseparable.

It was very difficult for all of us when they were relocated to Virginia, as Nolan's father is in the Coast Guard.

Recently, Parker told me he was sad. When I asked why, he told me, "Because Scott and Erin and Nolan moved to Vagina."

I hear it's pretty nice down there, buddy. Don't think they'll be coming back anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Aww...So So cute! I miss him. I wish Nolan and Parker could play together now. Nolan gets more animated everyday. I can just imagine what they could come up with together. Loving this blog!

    ReplyDelete